What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket to see Hannibal Buress (up to $47.35 value)
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Warner Grand Theatre
- Seating: orchestra, loge, or balcony
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
- Where Hannibal honed his standup chops: in his hometown of Chicago and the standup clubs of New York
- Where he honed his joke-writing chops: as a writer for both Saturday Night Live and 30 Rock
- His style: smart, unpredictable, and often absurd material enhanced by a deadpan delivery and offbeat timing
- Classic Buress joke: “When people go through something rough in life, they say, ‘I’m taking it one day at a time.’ Yes, so is everybody. Because that’s how time works.”
- Awards he’s earned: the 2012 Comedy Award for “Best Club Comic,” a spot on Variety’s list of “10 Comics to Watch,” and the title of “Funniest Person in Chicago” from Time Out Chicago
- Where you’ve seen Hannibal lately: as Lincoln Rice DDS, Illana’s love interest on the hit series Broad City, and as himself on Adult Swim’s The Eric Andre Show
- What’s new: Comedy Central’s Why? with Hannibal Buress, a show that defies categorization by combining standup bits with live and pre-recorded sketches
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.