- One ticket to Hannibal Buress
- When: Sunday, June 28, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Arlington Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $25 for early-discount orchestra or mezzanine (up to $42.65 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for orchestra or mezzanine (up to $42.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Where Hannibal honed his standup chops: in his hometown of Chicago and the standup clubs of New York
- Where he honed his joke-writing chops: as a writer for both Saturday Night Live and 30 Rock
- His style: smart, unpredictable, and often absurd material enhanced by a deadpan delivery and offbeat timing
- Classic Buress joke: “When people go through something rough in life, they say, ‘I’m taking it one day at a time.’ Yes, so is everybody. Because that’s how time works.”
- Awards he’s earned: the 2012 Comedy Award for “Best Club Comic,” a spot on Variety’s list of “10 Comics to Watch,” and the title of “Funniest Person in Chicago” from Time Out Chicago
- Where you’ve seen Hannibal lately: as Lincoln Rice DDS, Illana’s love interest on the hit series Broad City, and as himself on Adult Swim’s The Eric Andre Show