- $25 for one G-Pass to Happy Together Tour 2015 (up to $65.85 value)
- When: Sunday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Seating: mid-balcony, upper-balcony, or gallery
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Happy Together Tour 2015
- The Turtles featuring Flo & Eddie: Also known as Phlorescent Leech & Eddie to fans of Zappa’s The Mothers of Inventions, these founding members of The Turtles elevated hits such as “Happy Together” and “It Ain’t Me Babe” to classic-rock perpetuity with their effortless harmonies.
- Mark Lindsay: The former lead singer of Paul Revere & the Raiders made songs such as “Kicks” and “Hungry” unforgettable thanks to his smoky, energetic vocals.
- Also appearing: The Association | The Cowsills | The Grass Roots | The Buckinghams
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.