What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Happy Together 2014 – 30th Anniversary
- When: Wednesday, July 16
- Where: Fox Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for rows OO–SS of the upper balcony (up to $52 value)
- $36 for rows LL–NN of the balcony (up to $62.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Happy Together 2014 – 30th Anniversary
- The Turtles featuring Flo & Eddie: Also known as Phlorescent Leech & Eddie to fans of Zappa’s The Mothers of Inventions, these founding members of The Turtles elevated hits such as “Happy Together” and “It Ain’t Me Babe” to classic-rock perpetuity with their effortless harmonies.
- Mark Farner: As the lead singer and lead guitarist of Grand Funk Railroad, Farner brought into being such chugging hits as “We’re an American Band,” “Some Kind of Wonderful,” and a truly hip-swaying take on “The Loco-Motion.”
- Mitch Ryder: This Michigan Rock and Roll Legends Hall of Famer whose blue-eyed soul packs a black-eyed punch unleashes his raucous, definitive take on “Devil With a Blue Dress On,” typically followed by a howling run through “Good Golly Miss Molly.”
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys: With his boy-next-door handsomeness and a string of chart-toppers across the 1960s, including the pop masterpiece “This Diamond Ring” and gems such as “Count Me In,” fans barely noticed that Gary was Jerry Lewis’s firstborn.
- Chuck Negron: As a founding member and one of the three lead signers of Three Dog Night, Chuck broke hearts and records with his take on Harry Nilsson’s “One,” and got millions singing about a friendly bullfrog named Jeremiah in the jubilant “Joy to the World.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 17, 2014. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Fox Performing Arts Center on 7/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.