- One G-Pass to see Happy Together 2014 – 30th Anniversary
- When: Wednesday, July 16
- Where: Fox Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for rows OO–SS of the upper balcony (up to $52 value)
- $36 for rows LL–NN of the balcony (up to $62.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Happy Together 2014 – 30th Anniversary
- The Turtles featuring Flo & Eddie: Also known as Phlorescent Leech & Eddie to fans of Zappa's The Mothers of Inventions, these founding members of The Turtles elevated hits such as "Happy Together" and "It Ain't Me Babe" to classic-rock perpetuity with their effortless harmonies.
- Mark Farner: As the lead singer and lead guitarist of Grand Funk Railroad, Farner brought into being such chugging hits as "We're an American Band," "Some Kind of Wonderful," and a truly hip-swaying take on "The Loco-Motion."
- Mitch Ryder: This Michigan Rock and Roll Legends Hall of Famer whose blue-eyed soul packs a black-eyed punch unleashes his raucous, definitive take on “Devil With a Blue Dress On,” typically followed by a howling run through “Good Golly Miss Molly.”
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys: With his boy-next-door handsomeness and a string of chart-toppers across the 1960s, including the pop masterpiece "This Diamond Ring" and gems such as "Count Me In," fans barely noticed that Gary was Jerry Lewis's firstborn.
- Chuck Negron: As a founding member and one of the three lead signers of Three Dog Night, Chuck broke hearts and records with his take on Harry Nilsson's "One," and got millions singing about a friendly bullfrog named Jeremiah in the jubilant "Joy to the World."