- $28 for one ticket to the Happy Together Tour plus one personal size popcorn and one non-alcoholic beverage (up to $57 value)
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Family Arena
- Section: lower level
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Happy Together Tour
- The Turtles featuring Flo & Eddie: Also known as Phlorescent Leech & Eddie to fans of Zappa’s The Mothers of Inventions, these founding members of The Turtles elevated hits such as “Happy Together” and “It Ain’t Me Babe” to classic-rock perpetuity with their effortless harmonies.
- Mark Farner: As the lead singer and lead guitarist of Grand Funk Railroad, Farner brought into being such chugging hits as “We’re an American Band,” “Some Kind of Wonderful,” and a truly hip-swaying take on “The Loco-Motion.”
- Mitch Ryder and The Detroit Wheels: This Michigan Rock and Roll Legends Hall of Famer whose blue-eyed soul packs a black-eyed punch unleashes his raucous, definitive take on “Devil With a Blue Dress On,” typically followed by a howling run through “Good Golly Miss Molly.”
- Gary Lewis & The Playboys: With his boy-next-door handsomeness and a string of chart-toppers across the 1960s, including the pop masterpiece “This Diamond Ring” and gems such as “Count Me In,” fans barely noticed that Gary was Jerry Lewis’s firstborn.
- Chuck Negron: As a founding member and one of the three lead signers of Three Dog Night, Chuck broke hearts and records with his take on Harry Nilsson’s “One,” and got millions singing about a friendly bullfrog named Jeremiah in the jubilant “Joy to the World.”
93% of 215 customers recommend
“This was easy!”
“BE PREPARED TO PAY TO PARK.”