- $28 for one ticket to the Happy Together Tour plus one personal size popcorn and one non-alcoholic beverage (up to $57 value)
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Family Arena
- Section: lower level
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Happy Together Tour
- The Turtles featuring Flo & Eddie: Also known as Phlorescent Leech & Eddie to fans of Zappa’s The Mothers of Inventions, these founding members of The Turtles elevated hits such as “Happy Together” and “It Ain’t Me Babe” to classic-rock perpetuity with their effortless harmonies.
- Mark Farner: As the lead singer and lead guitarist of Grand Funk Railroad, Farner brought into being such chugging hits as “We’re an American Band,” “Some Kind of Wonderful,” and a truly hip-swaying take on “The Loco-Motion.”
- Mitch Ryder and The Detroit Wheels: This Michigan Rock and Roll Legends Hall of Famer whose blue-eyed soul packs a black-eyed punch unleashes his raucous, definitive take on “Devil With a Blue Dress On,” typically followed by a howling run through “Good Golly Miss Molly.”
- Gary Lewis & The Playboys: With his boy-next-door handsomeness and a string of chart-toppers across the 1960s, including the pop masterpiece “This Diamond Ring” and gems such as “Count Me In,” fans barely noticed that Gary was Jerry Lewis’s firstborn.
- Chuck Negron: As a founding member and one of the three lead signers of Three Dog Night, Chuck broke hearts and records with his take on Harry Nilsson’s “One,” and got millions singing about a friendly bullfrog named Jeremiah in the jubilant “Joy to the World.”
93% of 210 customers recommend
“This was easy!”
“BE PREPARED TO PAY TO PARK.”
“Great venue. Easy to get to and a very friendly staff. Love the fact that the floor seats were actually comfortable, padded chairs, rather than hard metal or fabric...”
“Great venue. Easy to get to and a very friendly staff. Love the fact that the floor seats were actually comfortable, padded chairs, rather than hard metal or fabric covered. They made the night even more enjoyable during those few times we were actually seated!”