- $18 for one ticket to Hard Rock Invasion 2015 (up to $32.50 value)
- When: Saturday, June 20, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Jefferson Barracks Veterans Memorial Amphitheater
- General admission
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Hard Rock Invasion 2015
- Queensrÿche: With a blend of heady prog-rock, full-bore metal, and politically conscious lyricism, this legendary act behind the 1988 addiction-themed concept album, Operation Mindcrime, thrills fans with classics and new tracks from its latest release, 2013’s Queensrÿche.
- Cinderella’s Tom Keifer: As Cinderella’s frontman, Keifer blanketed hits such as “Shake Me” and “Don’t Know What You’ve Got (Till It’s Gone)” with his impressive howl. After recovering from paralysis of his left vocal cord, he crafted a sound that iTunes dubbed “hard heartland rock” and earned new fans with his 2013 solo debut, The Way Life Goes. The performance will include songs from his solo album as well as Cinderella classics.
- Great White: The band behind arena hits “Once Bitten, Twice Shy,” “Rock Me,” and “Save Your Love” has grittily blended blues and rock since they burst onto the scene in the early 1980s.
- Adler: Founded by former Guns N’ Roses drummer Steve Adler, this supergroup of hard rockers crafts a veteran sound that bursts from their 2012 debut, Back from the Dead, and their upcoming 2015 release.
Jefferson Barracks Veterans Memorial Amphitheater
345 N. Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63125Get Directions