What You'll Get
- $19 for one G-Pass for floor sections 1–3 (mid-to-rear rows) (up to $46.15 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where they met: in a London high school
- Why they formed: to pay tribute to the folk music of their fathers’ homeland, as two of the three members were American, not British
- When they graduated: 1970
- When they hit the top of the international charts: 1971, with “A Horse With No Name”
- What made that song special: surreal imagery and the meditative vocals of co-frontman Dewey Bunnell, which sent Neil Young on a mission to find his long-lost twin
- Other hits that soundtracked countless road-trips of the ’70s: “Ventura Highway,” “Tin Man,” and “Sister Golden Hair”
- How the trio became a duo: Dan Peek parted with the band back in 1977, and tragically passed away in 2011 before a rumored reunion could come to fruition
- How Burnell and other other surviving member Gerry Beckley soldiered on: by teaming up with Adam Schlesinger of Fountains of Wayne and James Iha of the Smashing Pumpkins for a new album in 2007 and another in 2011, Back Pages, which finds them covering Fountains of Wayne, Paul Simon, and, of course, Neil Young
- What they’re doing these days: releasing their latest album, 2015’s Lost & Found, and celebrating their 45th anniversary
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.