- One G-Pass to see Classic Albums Live: Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side of the Moon”
- When: Friday, August 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Live Orlando
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for standing-room general admission to the perimeter of the floor (up to $24.15 value)
- $17 for reserved floor seating (up to $34.35 value)
- Click to view the seating chart (at bottom of page)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live
- The concept: musicians recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The album: Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon
- The songs: starting with “Speak to Me,” the performers surge onward through “The Great Gig in the Sky” before turning their instruments upside down to launch into “Money” and the rest of Side B
- The mastermind: Toronto musician Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The musicians: a rotating lineup that occasionally includes local talent
- Other albums in their repertoire: The Beatles’ Abbey Road, Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors, Led Zeppelin’s Houses of the Holy, The Eagles’ Hotel California
- Their longest concert: a 13-hour performance of the entire Beatles catalog in Toronto in 2006
“They are great, totally with standing 5 hours for! ”