- $31 for one ticket for seating in sections 103, 107, 119, or 123 (rows 6–12); sections 104–106 (last 3 rows); or sections 112–114 (rows D-F) (up to $52 value)
- $47 for one ticket for seating in the above sections plus a Magic Pass (up to $97.25 value)
- $43 for one ticket for seating in sections 103, 107, 119, or 123 (rows 2–5) or sections 112–114 (rows B-C) (up to $71.75 value)
- $53 for one ticket for seating in the above sections plus a Magic Pass (up to $97.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players from 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie. Parents/guardians and children need both a Magic Pass and game ticket in order to enter the arena early. Purchase the same Ticket/Magic Pass option for everyone in your group to ensure that you will sit together.
This season, the Globetrotters will celebrate their 91st anniversary the only way they know how: with a jaw-dropping blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship that has entertained hundreds of millions of fans over the past nine decades. Throughout the team’s lengthy tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites—including a pair of female players—will take to the hardwood each game. Spectators might spot veteran guard TNT sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Thunder, who also holds the world record for longest basketball shot at 109 feet and 9 inches.
Each game gives the Globetrotters’ jovial jocks a chance to extend their decades-long dominance, all while new generations of fans laugh along and witness classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Over the years, similar antics have followed the Globetrotters around the world, including to 122 countries and territories and all six continents on which basketballs grow naturally. The Globetrotters’ extensive travels haven’t gone unnoticed: they’re one of the few teams to earn a spot in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
Globetrotters guard Bull Bullard offers workout tips to help you throw down the rock in style.
The basketball whiz and "Amazing Race" star runs down the Globetrotters' top stunts.