With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal to see the Harlem Globetrotters play on Saturday, March 16. Doors open one hour before the game. Choose from the following options:
For the game at 1 p.m. at Philips Arena:
* For $36, you get one G-Pass for seating in rows A–N of sections 102, 106, 113, and 117 (up to a $71 value, including all fees).
* For $56, you get one G-Pass for seating (up to a $111 value, including all fees) in one of the following areas:
- Rows A–E of sections 103, 105, 114–116
- Rows AA–BB of sections 109 and 110
For the game at 7:30 p.m. at The Arena at Gwinnett Center in Duluth:
* For $37, you get one G-Pass for seating in rows C–G of floor sections F4–F7 (up to a $73 value, including all fees).
* For $57, you get one G-Pass for seating in rows A–D of sections 104–106 or 117–119 (up to a $114 value, including all fees).
Since forming in the 1920s, the Harlem Globetrotters have continued to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team's 2012 tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites take to the hardwood each game, so spectators might spot Special K sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Quake, whose high jump once cleared 7 feet, cruelly dashing his dreams of working in a ceiling-fan store. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 Too Tall and 7-foot-8 Tiny, the world's tallest pro basketball player.
During each Globetrotters game, youngsters laugh along and witness the jovial jocks performing classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Having performed in 120 countries and on all six penguin-overrun continents, the Globetrotters are one of the few teams inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.