What You'll Get
Kids learn best when there’s a little glitz and showmanship involved, which is why most teachers end their history lessons by dunking the textbook and endorsing their loafers. Immerse your budding superstar in a learning environment with this Groupon.
$55 for a Harlem Globetrotters Skills Clinic and Game (Up to $99 Value)
- Two-hour basketball clinic for one child age 6–12 (a $59 value)
- Two ticket vouchers to see a Globetrotters game in 2014 (one ticket is complimentary with clinic admission; the other is worth up to a $40 value)
Choose from clinics at 9 a.m., 12:30 p.m., or 3:30 p.m. on one of the following dates:
- Monday, June 24, at the St. Charles location
- Tuesday, June 25, at the St. Charles location
- Wednesday, June 26, at the St. Charles location
- Thursday, June 27, at the Arnold location
- Friday, June 28, at the Arnold location
- Saturday, June 29, at the Arnold location (no 9 a.m. clinic)
The Harlem Globetrotters’ trick-shot specialists dribble into town to host two-hour Summer Skills Clinics for children ages 6 to 12. Stepping into the roles of coaches, the Globetrotters’ players run drills and teach basketball fundamentals, all the while infusing lessons with their signature smile-inspiring antics. The clinics also offer kids off-the-court advice on bullying prevention and character development, reducing the odds that they will one day get caught up in a basketball-laundering ring.
Parents are encouraged to bring cameras and can arrive 20 minutes before the end of the session to take photos of their kids with the Globetrotters. Kids will receive a personal certificate, players’ autographs, and their own Globetrotter nickname.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must present printed Groupon, voucher not redeemable with mobile app. Use only for admission at Harlem Globetrotters Summer Skills Clinic for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Clinic is restricted to children ages 6-12. Must present completed Registration Form and signed Waiver at check-in. Children who do not have the required paperwork will not be allowed to participate. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.