With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colourful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Sunday, April 13, at 2 p.m.
- Where: General Motors Centre
- Seating: Rows 1–7 of sections 102, 106, 112, or 116; rows 10–13 of sections 103, 104, or 105; or rows 12–15 of sections 113, 114, or 115
- Door time: 12 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Two Options:
- $34 for one game ticket (a $61.50 value)
- $47 for one game ticket and one Magic Pass (an $85.50 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
“More show than basketball, great for kids”
“Quick easy and inexpensive. Got the best seats compared to friends who pad more. ”
“It was easy to get the tickets. ”