With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Saturday, January 25
- Where: Sprint Center
- Door time: two hours before each game for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Choose from Six Options
Rows 2–10 in sections 104–108 or 115-119; or, rows C–E in sections 101 or 122
- $35 for one ticket (up to a $70.25 value)<p>
Rows 20–27 of sections 105–107 or 116–118
- $39 for one ticket and one Magic Pass (up to a $70.25 value)<p>
Row A, B, or 1 of sections 104–108 or 115–119
- $50 for one ticket (up to a $91.25 value)<p>
For each option, choose between the games at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
90% of 698 customers recommend
“Lots of fun and they are great with the kids”
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”
“An amazing night of fun. This was filled with great entertainment, full of laughs, and super nice guys who spent about a half an hour at the end of the show signing...”
“An amazing night of fun. This was filled with great entertainment, full of laughs, and super nice guys who spent about a half an hour at the end of the show signing autographs for the kids and taking photographs. It will be a great memory forever.”