What You'll Get
With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Saturday, January 25
- Where: Sprint Center
- Door time: two hours before each game for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Choose from Six Options
Rows 2–10 in sections 104–108 or 115-119; or, rows C–E in sections 101 or 122
- $35 for one ticket (up to a $70.25 value)<p>
Rows 20–27 of sections 105–107 or 116–118
- $39 for one ticket and one Magic Pass (up to a $70.25 value)<p>
Row A, B, or 1 of sections 104–108 or 115–119
- $50 for one ticket (up to a $91.25 value)<p>
For each option, choose between the games at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 25, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/1/13 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sprint Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.