With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Saturday, January 25
- Where: Sprint Center
- Door time: two hours before each game for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Choose from Six Options
Rows 2–10 in sections 104–108 or 115-119; or, rows C–E in sections 101 or 122
- $35 for one ticket (up to a $70.25 value)<p>
Rows 20–27 of sections 105–107 or 116–118
- $39 for one ticket and one Magic Pass (up to a $70.25 value)<p>
Row A, B, or 1 of sections 104–108 or 115–119
- $50 for one ticket (up to a $91.25 value)<p>
For each option, choose between the games at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
90% of 701 customers recommend
“Love going to this ”
“Lots of fun and they are great with the kids”
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”