With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Saturday, February 22, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: Moda Center
- Door time: two hours before game time for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before game time for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from Eight Options
- $35 for one game ticket with seating in section 103, 110, 114, or 121, rows K–R (a $57.75 value)
- $49 for one game ticket with the same seating options as above and one Magic Pass (an $81.75 value)
- $43 for one game ticket with seating in sections 101–102, 111–113, or 122, rows O–T; or section 103, 110, 114, or 121, rows A–D (a $71.75 value)
- $56 for one game ticket with seating in sections 110–114, rows DD–EE (a $93.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
“Lots of fun and they are great with the kids”
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”
“An amazing night of fun. This was filled with great entertainment, full of laughs, and super nice guys who spent about a half an hour at the end of the show signing...”
“An amazing night of fun. This was filled with great entertainment, full of laughs, and super nice guys who spent about a half an hour at the end of the show signing autographs for the kids and taking photographs. It will be a great memory forever.”