All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Tuesday, March 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Thompson-Boling Arena
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $53 for seating in rows 1–5 of section 103, 107, 119, or 123, plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities (an $88.75 value)
- $40 for seating in rows 23–27 of sections 104–106 or rows 6–10 of section 103, 107, 119, or 123, plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities (a $67 value)
- $41 for seating in rows 1–5 of section 103, 107, 119, or 123 (a $68.75 value)
- $28 for seating in rows 6–10 of section 103, 107, 119, 123, or rows 23–27 of section 104, 105, or 106 (a $47 value): <p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 18, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/1/2013 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Thompson Boling Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.