With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Monday, February 17, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Citizens Business Bank Arena
- Door time: 12 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Choose Between Two Options
- $42 for one game ticket, valid in rows A–F of sections 102, 106, 114, or 118 (up to a $70 value)
- $68 for one game ticket and one Magic Pass, valid in rows BB–EE in sections FL109 and FL111 (up to a $115.50 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.<p>
90% of 696 customers recommend
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”
“Super fun show! Would definately go back :-)”
“great show, great value, easy to use.”
Citizens Business Bank Arena
400 North Center Street
Reno, NV 89501