What You'll Get
With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Saturday, February 22, 2014, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Amarillo Civic Center
- Seating: section 107–109 or 122–124
- Door time: 2 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 3 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for one game ticket (up to a $63.50 value)
- $46 for one game ticket and one Magic Pass (up to an $83.50 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/1 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Amarillo Civic Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.