With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Thursday, January 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose Between Two Options
- $37 for seating in Rows 3–13 of Sections 211, 212, 219, or 220 (a $74.25 value)
- $44 for seating in Rows 1–4 of Sections 103, 105, 118, or 119 or Rows 1–2 of Sections 211–220 (an $88.25 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
90% of 701 customers recommend
“Love going to this ”
“Lots of fun and they are great with the kids”
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”