- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Sunday, January 26, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Van Andel Arena
- Door time: 12 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Three Options
- $34 for one G-Pass and one Magic Pass for seating in Rows H–S of Sections 106, 110, 120, or 124 (a $68.10 value)
- $36 for one G-Pass for seating in Rows A–G of Sections 106, 110, 120, or 124 (a $59.90 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass and one Magic Pass for seating in Rows A–F of the north risers section, located on the floor in front of section 101 (an $84.45 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
90% of 703 customers recommend
“Have a great time fun for everyo”
“Love going to this”
“Lots of fun and they are great with the kids”