All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Thursday, December 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Coliseum at Alliant Energy Center
- Seating: Sections 207-211 or 223-227 (rows A-G), or sections 101, 116-117, or 132 (row A)
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass; 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for one G-Pass (up to a $62.65 value)
- $48 for one G-Pass, plus a Magic Pass (up to an $86.65 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 26, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Groupon not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Coliseum at Alliant Energy Center on 12/26/13. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.