All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Sunday, March 23, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Cumberland County Civic Center
- Door time: noon for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Choose from Three Options
- $38 for one G-Pass with seating in section C, G, T, or X, rows 3–5 or 12–14; section H, rows 4–5; or section B, S, or Y, rows 1–5 (up to a $62.85 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass with seating in section T, rows 15–22; section C, G, or X, rows 17–24; or sec B, H, S, or Y, rows 6–10 and one Magic Pass (up to a $69.45 value)
- $52 for one G-Pass with seating in sections 1W–4W or 1E–4E, rows B–D and one Magic Pass (up to an $86.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 23, 2014. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Groupon not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Cumberland County Civic Center on 3/23/14. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.