With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Sunday, February 23, at 2 p.m.
- Where: DCU Center
- Door time: Noon for ticket holders with Magic Pass; 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one G-Pass for selected rows in sections 102-104, 107, 109, 113, 117, 118, 122, and 124 (up to a $64.50 value)
- $53 for one G-Pass in the sections listed above, plus a Magic Pass (up to an $88.50 value)
- $46 for one G-Pass in row MM of section 119, rows EE-MM of section 120, rows GG-MM of sections 101, 105, or 111, or rows H-L of sections 107 or 124 (up to a $76.50 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”
“Super fun show! Would definately go back :-)”
“great show, great value, easy to use.”