With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Sunday, March 2, 2014, at 3 p.m.
- Where: PNC Arena
- Door time: 1 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 2 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from Five Options
- $44 for one game G-Pass with seating in section 102, 106, 117, or 121, rows D–H; section 126 or 127, rows 1–5; section 111 or 112, rows 1–2; or section 101, 107, or 122, rows B–E (up to an $80.80 value)
- $63 for one game G-Pass with the same seating as the above option and one Magic Pass (up to a $104.80 value)
- $50 for one game G-Pass with seating in section 101, 107, 116, or 122, rows F–R; or section 117, rows J–R and one Magic Pass (up to an $83.80 value)
- $56 for one game G-Pass with seating in section 102, 106, 117, or 121, rows A–C (up to a $102.60 value)
- $76 for one game G-Pass with the same seating as the above option and one Magic Pass (up to a $126.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
90% of 703 customers recommend
“Have a great time fun for everyo”
“Love going to this”
“Lots of fun and they are great with the kids”