What You'll Get
With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- Where: Reliant Arena
- Door time: Two hours before the game for ticket holders with Magic Pass; one hour before the game for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Seating: Sections Q, R, 103, 104, 105, 203, 204, and 205
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Dates and Times
- Saturday, January 25, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, January 25, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, January 26, at 2 p.m.<p>
For each date and time, choose between the following options:
- $40 for one G-Pass (up to a $67 value)
- $55 for one G-Pass, plus a Magic Pass (up to a $91 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 26, 2014. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Groupon not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Reliant Arena on 1/25/14 or 1/26/14. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.