With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colourful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Sunday, January 12, at 2 p.m.
- Where: MTS Centre
- Door time: Noon for ticket holders with Magic Pass; 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for seating in rows 9-16 of sections 103, 109, 116, or 121 (up to a $57.75 value)
- $49 for seating in rows 9-16 of sections 103, 109, 116, or 121, plus a Magic Pass (up to an $81.75 value)
- $44 for seating in row 2 of floor sections N or S or rows 4-8 of sections 103, 104, 107, 109, 116, 117, 120, or 121 (up to a $73 value)
- $58 for seating in row 2 of floor sections N or S or rows 4-8 of sections 103, 104, 107, 109, 116, 117, 120, or 121, plus a Magic Pass (up to a $97 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
“Harlem Globetrotters was so much fun! My 12 year old son loved it! Very entertaining!”
“Quick easy and inexpensive. Got the best seats compared to friends who pad more. ”
“More show than basketball, great for kids”