With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Thursday, December 26 at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: Schottenstein Center
- Door time: two hours before each game for ticket holders with Magic Pass; one hour for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Choose from Eight Options
Seating in rows M–U of sections 104, 107, 121, or 124; or, rows BB–DD of section 114:
- $29 for one G-Pass (up to a $47.75 value)
- $43 for one G-Pass and one Magic Pass (up to a $71.75 value)<p>
Seating in rows D–H of sections 104, 107, 121, or 124:
- $42 for one G-Pass (up to a $70.75 value)
- $57 for one G-Pass and one Magic Pass (up to a $94.75 value)<p>
For each option, choose between the game at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
90% of 701 customers recommend
“Love going to this ”
“Lots of fun and they are great with the kids”
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”