- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Sunday, April 6, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Canadian Tire Centre
- Door time: noon for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Choose from Three Options
Seating in rows A–H of sections 104, 108, 114, or 118:
- $39 for one ticket (up to a $65.39 value)
- $53 for one ticket and one Magic Pass (up to an $88.19 value)<p>
Seating in row A or B of sections 105, 107, 115, or 117:
- $70 for one ticket and one Magic Pass (up to a $116.09 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
93% of 45 customers recommend
“Harlem Globetrotters was so much fun! My 12 year old son loved it! Very entertaining!”
“Quick easy and inexpensive. Got the best seats compared to friends who pad more.”
“More show than basketball, great for kids”