What You'll Get
With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this deal to see the Harlem Globetrotters play at Tallahassee Leon County Civic Center on Monday, March 11, at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. for ticket holders and 5 p.m. for ticket holders with a Magic Pass. Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players from 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs. Choose from the following seating options:
* For $30, you get one G-Pass (up to a $49.25 value, including all fees) for seating in one of the following areas:
- Rows BB–CC of ring-level section D2, M2, R2, or Z2
- Rows AA–CC of ring-level section E2, L2, S2, or Y2<p>
* For $36, you get one G-Pass for VIP-level seating in rows R–U in section D, E, L, M, R, S, Y, or Z (up to a $60.25 value, including all fees).
* For $39, you get one G-Pass and a Magic Pass (up to a $64.25 value, including all fees) for seating in one of the following areas: - Rows BB–CC of ring-level section D2, M2, R2, or Z2 - Rows AA–CC of ring-level section E2, L2, S2, or Y2
* For $45, you get one G-Pass for VIP-level seating in rows R–U in section D, E, L, M, R, S, Y, or Z, plus a Magic Pass (up to a $75.25 value, including all fees).
Since forming in the 1920s, the Harlem Globetrotters have continued to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team's 2012 tour, a rotating [roster](http://gr.pn/PHdb6w) of Globetrotter favorites take to the hardwood each game, so spectators might spot [Special K](http://gr.pn/PHdgqO) sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker [Quake](http://gr.pn/QTIGVh), whose high jump once cleared 7 feet, cruelly dashing his dreams of working in a ceiling-fan store. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 [Too Tall](http://gr.pn/PHdmPh) and 7-foot-8 [Tiny](http://gr.pn/uR5Fmw), the world's tallest pro basketball player. During each Globetrotters game, youngsters laugh along and witness the jovial jocks performing classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Having performed in 120 countries and on all six penguin-overrun continents, the Globetrotters are one of the few teams inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
_Because the ticket is a [G-Pass](https://www.groupon.com/pages/grouponlive-and-ticketed-events-faq#19), our customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their voucher at will cal._ _Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through the mobile app._
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 11, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. vouche not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Tallahassee Leon County Civic Center on 3/11/13 at 7PM. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.