With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Friday, January 10, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Nashville Municipal Auditorium
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Choose from Four Options
Seating in rows A–H of sections M-A2 and 4, M-C3 and 4, M-E3, M-G3 and 4, M-A2, M-H1, M-D1, or M-E2; or, rows 7–10 of sections F-K3, F-L2 and 3, F-N3, or F-M3:
- $33 for one G-Pass (up to a $55.30 value)
- $48 for one G-Pass and one Magic Pass (up to a $79.30 value)<p>
Seating in rows 1–6 of sections F-N3 and 4, F-M3 and 4, F-K3 and 4, F-L2 and 3, F-P1 and 2, F-R1 and 2, F-T1 and 2, or F-S1 and 2:
- $49 for one G-Pass (up to an $82 value)
- $64 for one G-Pass and one Magic Pass (up to a $106 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.