With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colourful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Thursday, April 10, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Memorial Auditorium
- Seating: sections 8–14 or 16
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose Between Two Options
- $47 for one game ticket (a $78.10 value)
- $63 for one game ticket and one Magic Pass (a $105.10 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
93% of 45 customers recommend
“Harlem Globetrotters was so much fun! My 12 year old son loved it! Very entertaining!”
“Quick easy and inexpensive. Got the best seats compared to friends who pad more.”
“More show than basketball, great for kids”