What You'll Get
With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Tuesday, December 31, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Wright State University Nutter Center
- Door time: 12 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Choose Between Two Options
- $41 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 1–6 of section 203–204, 207–208, 217–218, or 221–222 (up to a $75.40 value)
- $55 for one Magic Pass and one G-Pass for seating in rows 1–6 of section 209–216 (up to a $99.40 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Groupon not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Wright State University Nutter Center on 12/31/13. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.