All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Friday, December 27, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: U.S. Bank Arena
- Door time: Two hours before for ticket holders with Magic Pass; one hour before for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Seating Options for Each Game:
- $38 for rows A-D of sections 106, 114, 126, or 134 (up to a $68.75 value)
- $51 for rows B-D of sections 1, 2, 8, or 9, plus a Magic Pass (up to a $92.75 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 27, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Groupon not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at U.S. Bank Arena on 12/27/13. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.