What You'll Get
With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Saturday, March 8, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: Sun National Bank Center
- Door time: two hours before game time for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before game time for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Choose from Four Options
- $38 for one game ticket with seating in section 104, 107, 114, or 117, rows BBB–CCC or AA–EE (a $64 value)
- $43 for one game ticket with seating in section 101 or 111, rows BBB–HHH and one Magic Pass (an $86 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/1 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sun National Bank Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.