With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Saturday, March 8, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: Sun National Bank Center
- Door time: two hours before game time for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before game time for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from Four Options
- $38 for one game ticket with seating in section 104, 107, 114, or 117, rows BBB–CCC or AA–EE (a $64 value)
- $43 for one game ticket with seating in section 101 or 111, rows BBB–HHH and one Magic Pass (an $86 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
90% of 696 customers recommend
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”
“Super fun show! Would definately go back :-)”
“great show, great value, easy to use.”