What You'll Get
With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Monday, January 20, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Door time: 12 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Choose Between Two Options
- $46 for one game ticket for seating in rows 4–5 of section 4–6 or rows 2–3 of section 15–17 (up to a $92.35 value)
- $54 for one game ticket for seating in rows 14–21 of section 5 or rows 14–22 of section 16, plus one Magic Pass (up to an $89.65 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 20, 2014. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Groupon not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on 1/20/14. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.