With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal to see the Harlem Globetrotters. Doors open one hour before game time. Choose from the following options:
At the Greensboro Coliseum Complex on Friday, March 22, at 7 p.m.:
- For $31, you get one G-Pass (up to a $50.90 value, including all fees) for seating in one of the following areas:
- Row EE–LL of section 107 or 111 - Row DD–KK of section 123 or 127
- For $40, you get one G-Pass (up to a $67.25 value, including all fees) for seating in one of the following areas:
- Row C–DD of section 107 or 111 - Row A–CC of section 123 or 127
At the LJVM Coliseum on Sunday, March 24, at 2 p.m.:
* For $32, you get one G-Pass (up to a $54 value, including all fees) for seating in row L–Q of section 106–108
* For $41, you get one G-Pass (up to a $68.80 value, including all fees) for seating in row A–K of section 106–108
Since forming in the 1920s, the Harlem Globetrotters have continued to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team's 2012 tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites take to the hardwood each game, so spectators might spot Special K sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Quake, whose high jump once cleared 7 feet, cruelly dashing his dreams of working in a ceiling-fan store. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 Too Tall and 7-foot-8 Tiny, the world's tallest pro basketball player.
During each Globetrotters game, youngsters laugh along and witness the jovial jocks performing classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Having performed in 120 countries and on all six penguin-overrun continents, the Globetrotters are one of the few teams inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.
90% of 703 customers recommend
“Have a great time fun for everyo”
“Love going to this”
“Lots of fun and they are great with the kids”