What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Tuesday, March 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bob Carpenter Center
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Choose from Three Options
- $34 for seating in section 7, 8, 17, or 18, rows M–U; or 6, 9, 16, or 19, rows C–F (up to a $57.25 value)
- $49 for the same seating option as above, plus one Magic Pass (up to an $81.25 value)
- $65 for seating in courtside north, row A or B; or courtside south, row C or D (up to a $108.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 4, 2014. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Groupon not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Bob Carpenter Center on 3/4/14. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.