With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket Saturday, January 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center
- Door time: 5:00 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, or 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for one ticket for seating in rows 1–8 of sections 1, 2, 9, 10, 11, 18 (up to a $73 value)
- $52 for one Magic Pass and one ticket for seating in rows C–E of sections 5, 6, 14, or 15 (up to a $95 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”
“Super fun show! Would definately go back :-)”
“great show, great value, easy to use.”