- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Thursday, February 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Center
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from Four Options
- $24 for seating in section D, K, R, or X, rows 1–7 (up to a $40.35 value)
- $39 for the same seating options as above, plus one Magic Pass (a $64.35 value)
- $30 for seating in sections A–C, L–Q, or Y–Z, rows 7–9 (up to a $50.35 value)
- $45 for the same seating options as above, plus one Magic Pass (a $74.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.