What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Monday, December 30, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Resch Center
- Seating: rows B–K of section 114–116, or rows A–E of section 207, 210, 220, or 223
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Three Options
- $37 for one game ticket (up to a $61 value)
- $50 for one game ticket and one Magic Pass (up to a $83 value)
- $390 for one VIP Bench Experience ticket to sit on the Globetrotters' bench with the team (up to a $650 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
The VIP Bench Experience ticket includes a replica jersey, game program, and sharpie lanyard for autographs–which will be distributed at the event.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 30, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/6/13 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Resch Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.