What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Thursday, December 26, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: Schottenstein Center
- Door time: Two hours before tip-off for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before tip-off for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for one G-Pass for seating in rows BB–DD of section 114 or rows M–U of section 104, 107, 121, or 124 (up to $47.75 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass for seating in rows D–H of section 104, 107, 121, or 124 (up to $70.75 value)
- $43 for one G-Pass for seating in rows BB–DD of section 114 or rows M–U of section 104, 107, 121, or 124 and one Magic Pass (up to $71.75 value)
- $57 for one G-Pass for seating in rows D–H of section 104, 107, 121, or 124 and one Magic Pass (up to $94.75 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 26, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Groupon not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Schottenstein Center on 12/26/13. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.