What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: 2 p.m.
- Door time: noon for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Seating and ticket options
Seating in rows C–G of sections 102, 106, 114, or 118; rows R–V of sections 103–105; or rows P–S of sections 115–117
- $35 for one game ticket (up to a $58 value)
- $48 for one game ticket with Magic Pass (up to an $80 value)<p>
Seating in rows 1–2 of sections 6, 10, 11, or 14
- $46 for one game ticket (up to a $77 value)
- $59 for one game ticket with Magic Pass (up to a $99 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 1/15/14 for a ticket at Wells Fargo Arena will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wells Fargo Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.