- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Sunday, March 2, at 3 p.m.
- Where: PNC Arena
- Door time: 1 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 2 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart..
Choose from Three Options
- $44 for one G-Pass for seating in rows D–H of section 102, 106, 117, or 121; rows 1–5 of section 126 or 127; rows 1–2 of section 111 or 112; or rows B–E of section 101, 107, or 122 (up to $80.80 value)
- $50 for one G-Pass for seating in rows F–R of section 101, 107, 116, or 122 or rows J–R of section 117, plus one Magic Pass (up to $83.80 value)
- $56 for one G-Pass for seating in rows A–C of section 102, 106, 117, or 121 (up to $102.60 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.