With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- Door time: two hours before game time for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before game time for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Pete Hanna Center on Sunday, March 16 at 4 p.m.
- $46 for seating in section B,C,E,F,L,M, or O, rows 1–7 (a $77 value)
- $58 for the same seating options as above, plus one Magic Pass (a $97 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”
“Super fun show! Would definately go back :-)”
“great show, great value, easy to use.”