- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Wednesday, January 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: American Bank Center
- Door time: 5 p.m. for G-Pass holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for G-Pass holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from Three Options
- $40 for one game G-Pass with seating in sections 108–110 or 118–120, rows A–B; or 102, 104, 114, or 116, row 1 (up to $66.95 value)
- $55 for one Magic Pass and one game G-Pass with the same seating options as above (up to $90.95 value)
- $45 for one Magic Pass and one game G-Pass with seating in section 105 or 113, rows 1–6 (up to $75.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.