- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Saturday, February 1, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Blue Cross Arena
- Door time: Noon for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Choose from Five Options
Seating in rows B–D of sections 1, 14, 16, or 29; or, rows A–B of sections 104, 109, 121, or 126:
- $47 for one G-Pass (up to a $78.40 value)
- $61 for one G-Pass and one Magic Pass (up to a $102.40 value)<p>
Seating in rows C–G of sections 105, 125, 108, 122, 104, 109, 121, or 126; or rows A–D of sections 119 or 111
- $38 for one G-Pass (up to a $63.10 value)
- $52 for one G-Pass and one Magic Pass (up to an $87.10 value)<p>
Seating in rows H–L of sections 122, 125, 105, 108, 121, 109, 104, or 126; or rows E–H of sections 119 or 111
- $44 for one G-Pass and one Magic Pass (up to a $73.80 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.