With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- Where: Dunkin’ Donuts Center
- Seating: Rows BB–EE of sections 105–111; rows B–D of sections FL3–FL4; or rows A1–A7 of sections 101, 102, or 128
- Door time: Two hours before tipoff for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before tipoff for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Choose from Two Ticket Options
- $48 for one game ticket (an $80.45 value)
- $63 for one game ticket, plus a Magic Pass (a $104.45 value)<p>
Dates and Times
- Friday, March 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 29 at 1 p.m.<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
90% of 696 customers recommend
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”
“Super fun show! Would definately go back :-)”
“great show, great value, easy to use.”