What You'll Get
With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this deal.
- $65 for one G-Pass to Harlem Globetrotters game, plus a Magic Pass for pre-game festivities (a $107.85 value)
- When: Tuesday, December 31
- Where: BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Seating: Rows AA–KK of sections 101–102 or 106; or rows BBB–DDD of sections 202, 212, 216, or 226
- Door time: Two hours before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
- 1 p.m.
- 6 p.m.<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Groupon not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at BMO Harris Bradley Center on 12/31/13. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.