With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Saturday, February 1, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: American Airlines Center
- Door time: two hours before tipoff for ticket holders with Magic Pass; one hour before for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Four Options
- $36 for one G-Pass for seating in rows A–H of sections 208-211 or 216-219 (up to a $61.92 value)
- $51 for a Magic Pass and one G-Pass for seating in rows A–H of sections 208-211 or 216-219 (up to an $85.92 value)
- $54 for one G-Pass for seating in rows AA–MM of sections 101-102, 111-114, or 123–124; or rows AA–CC of sections 105, 108, 116-117, or 120-121 (up to a $92.67 value)
- $68 for a Magic Pass and one G-Pass for seating in rows AA–MM of sections 101-102, 111-114, or 123–124; or rows AA–CC of sections 105, 108, 116-117, or 120-121 (up to a $116.67 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Harlem Globetrotters Playing Three-on-Five
Since forming in the 1920s, the Harlem Globetrotters have continued to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team's 2014 tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites—including three female players—takes to the hardwood each game. Spectators might spot veteran guard TNT sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Quake, whose high jump once cleared 7 feet, cruelly dashing his dreams of working in a ceiling-fan store. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 Too Tall and 7-foot-4 Stretch, the team’s tallest member.
During each Globetrotters game, youngsters laugh along and witness the jovial jocks performing classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. To infuse their visits with an extra shot of unpredictability, the Globetrotters also let fans in each city vote on special rules for every game; past rules have included the use of a four-point shot and the installation of a penalty box. Over the years, similar antics have followed the Globetrotters around the world, including to 122 countries and territories and all six continents on which basketballs grow naturally. The Globetrotters’ extensive travels haven’t gone unnoticed: they’re one of the few teams to earn a spot in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
90% of 698 customers recommend
“Lots of fun and they are great with the kids”
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”
“An amazing night of fun. This was filled with great entertainment, full of laughs, and super nice guys who spent about a half an hour at the end of the show signing...”
“An amazing night of fun. This was filled with great entertainment, full of laughs, and super nice guys who spent about a half an hour at the end of the show signing autographs for the kids and taking photographs. It will be a great memory forever.”